Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Masseyholic
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this time i copied it!

Pull Behind Lawn and garden Trailer - $50 (Fontanelle)

Date: 2011-06-19, 6:14PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Massey Ferguson pull behind lawn and garden trailer . Excellent shape, single axle , dump style body, Ferguson red color call 641-221-0265 or email

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Somebody sould jump on this quick!
I dont' have the time to go get it!

·
372 Posts
I have to admit it followed me home today. It looks nice behind my MF14. The pictures dont do it justice, it is in better shape than I thought. The one part I am going to redo is the front part of the hitch, part of a pipe welded in. I have another cart to copy from.

·
Masseyholic
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool, glad someone on here bought it! you did good if you got it for the asking price, I speak for all when i ask if you could post some pictures of it behind your 14.

·
4,478 Posts
You done good my man.
Trying to coral one of them myself.
Have it spotted but can not get owner to break loose. :_(

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
If you got it for the asking price you did really good on it. I spent $100 on mine and drove an hour and a half to get it.

·
372 Posts
I did get it for the asking price :D plus the tank of gas to go pick it up. 180 miles round trip to go pick it up. I saw it posted on Craigslist last Wednesday but didnt have time to go pick it up until Sat, I was suprised when I called Sat and they still had it.

I will get some pics to post later today.

·
Super Moderator
54,352 Posts
Nice job on the cart. Thanks for sharing the pics.

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Hey,nice.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just an update on the cart. After several months of redoing the drawbar,sanding, cleaning, painting and repainting here are some pictures of the cart.
I inherited a cart just like this from my grandfather that I'd like to refurbish. I was wondering if you (or someone) could point me to a source for the decals and paint that you used?

I was also wondering about the history of this thing. Any idea when these were made?

Thanks,
Luke

·
372 Posts
LCM, The decals i used were from a set for the MF 135 farm tractor, they are a little too wide from the original decals. I have been redoing a 14 and the decals for the 14 or 16 along the hood are the correct size for the side of yard cart. The paint is a single stage Massey Ferguson Red from NAPA. I dont know who or where the carts were made. Someone on the forum may know.

·
Super Moderator
54,352 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Luke! I hope to see some pics of your cart, here's a how- to on them!

·
Registered
676 Posts
That's a beautiful cart! I have a MF641 cart that a friend gave me about ten years ago. It's very solid but it needs tires. I have a pair of 18x6.50-8 Carliles on 4 lug wheels that I got cheap off ebay and a pair of 4 lug utility trailer hubs for a 1" axle, so I think I'll be putting those on to replace the old bushing setup. This will be perfect for pulling behind my Snapper 1855 that I'm painting up and redoing as a Massey 1855. Thanks for sharing the pics with us and giving me some inspiration to get mine up and going.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts