Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Tractorholic
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally found and purchased a Massey Ferguson dump cart. It is in good condition however it was repainted an orange-red color. I've been looking on Craigslist for one of these for about two and half years. It will look great behind the Massey Ferguson 16.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

·
RED Wild Hogs, Horses & Deeres
15,608 Posts
Mark, That is really nice shape, how does the inside of the box look? It even has the right OEM tires like M/F had on their front wheels.

·
Tractorholic
1,183 Posts
Glad you found one.It took me a few years to find one also.I didn't see any for sale for the longest time then finally one came up on auction.My dad went to the sale for me I had to work and it brought more than I was willing to pay.3 weeks later I bought one at another sale.2 weeks after that I bought one for my dad.

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
Nice find....congratulations.

Reactions: markdombroski

·
Tractorholic
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Glad you found one.It took me a few years to find one also.I didn't see any for sale for the longest time then finally one came up on auction.My dad went to the sale for me I had to work and it brought more than I was willing to pay.3 weeks later I bought one at another sale.2 weeks after that I bought one for my dad.
It is very interesting that items appear to turn up in groups. I see this often where all of a sudden there is a small flood of a particular item that I am looking for.

·
Registered
676 Posts
I have this same exact cart behind my garage. My friend gave it to me for free because he didn't use it anymore. I'm going to get some new tires on it and put a fresh coat of paint on it when the weather gets nicer.

·
4,482 Posts
That is one nice cart.

·
Registered
113 Posts
My son just picked up a cart this weekend, not as nice as yours, but it does come with a new front panel and tailgate. I just need to weld them into place and it should be good as new.

This cart has the narrow 8 inch wheels. I was told that the narrow wheels are from the earliest carts, can anybody confirm this?

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts