Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
You don't see the Massey carts too often. I almost bought one last fall but the guy wanted $180 for it and it was in Jersey. If he would have dropped to $120 I would have drove over to get it. It is hard to find them not rusted out because they are one of the items that are usually left outside and not stored inside.

·
Masseyholic
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
texas deere and horse said:
Must have sold, link coesn't work anymore.
Wow!! that was quick, i found it this morning. He was asking $200.

·
Tractorholic
938 Posts
Saw that one too. Would have looked nice behind my 10. For some reason my wife thinks I have enough stuff anyway.

·
Tractorholic
1,564 Posts
jdslednut:
For some reason my wife thinks I have enough stuff anyway.
Have you ever noticed that wives have a name for everything they have and all we have is stuff or junk?

·
Tractorholic
938 Posts
Of course! But I guess I say the same for her stuff/junk.

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
bryant24 said:
My son has one he would like to sell (make an offer.)
Where are you located?

·
Tractorholic
866 Posts
PS, the catalog does show two very different trailers, not just taller sides. The whole trailer is much heaver, and has a round draw-bar tube. If I remember right, it has a top hinged dump gate on it as well. I have never seen one in person though,

It would be pretty easy to just paint a universal trailer up to match though, I am going to do that to my trailer one of these days. (plus have decals made)

·
Tacos!
1,082 Posts
I am planning on making a "Massey people mover" to match my MF-7 when its done. I want to get a trailer and put some bench seats on it and paint it to match the 7. I plan to use it at the tractor shows for hauling my family around.

·
Super Moderator
54,469 Posts
Nice trailer, is that a wooden tongue?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts