Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Tractorholic
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know the rarity of the Executive series? I have the opportunity to pick an Executive 8E minus the engine for a pretty good deal.

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
I would snatch it up if you can get a good deal. They have to be fairly rare because you hardly ever see them.

·
Tractorholic
805 Posts
NUTNDUN said:
I would snatch it up if you can get a good deal. They have to be fairly rare because you hardly ever see them.
I have been looking for one for years and have never found one that was close enough to buy.
I would grab it up quick... but that might just be me.:D

G

·
Pretty darn rare, mainly because newer, more modern models came out and these where trashed, also these were made by Duro Corp and Massey ended their association with them when they started the Red and Silver series. I have a parts book that shows every part and part number and how they go together. I ordered it by mistake if you want it it's yours for 15.00 and I'll ship it

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
You oughta scan it first LOL

·
Tractorholic
805 Posts
hooligan said:
Pretty darn rare, mainly because newer, more modern models came out and these where trashed, also these were made by Duro Corp and Massey ended their association with them when they started the Red and Silver series. I have a parts book that shows every part and part number and how they go together. I ordered it by mistake if you want it it's yours for 15.00 and I'll ship it
If he doesn't want it...I'll take it. I see an 8E somewhere in my future...:D

G

·
I need to find someone who can scan some manuals to PDF, last guy that did my MF-14, MF-8 only did the odd numbered pages, with the 8E Ive got three sets of manuals

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
hooligan said:
I need to find someone who can scan some manuals to PDF, last guy that did my MF-14, MF-8 only did the odd numbered pages, with the 8E Ive got three sets of manuals
If you were close to me I could scan them for you. If you wanted to mail them that is up to you.

·
Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict
32,409 Posts
Mike, do you have a scanner? If so you could scan them & email the files to either me or George & we can convert to pdf.

·
Tractorholic
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah, that's a little out of my price range however the one I'm looking at is in about the same shape but still no engine. Thanks for the link.

G

·
olcowhand said:
Mike, do you have a scanner? If so you could scan them & email the files to either me or George & we can convert to pdf.
I got a scanner, and I can convert to PDF, only one at a time, but I think I'll just pay the copy place to do it, I don't have time

1 - 13 of 13 Posts