Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am almost finished with my sons model 12 and I have one problem. in the parts manual in the transmission and clutch controls there is a cam link part #514397M1 that connects the brake pedal shaft assembly to the cam assembly actuator. it appears to be 3/8 inch but mine is missing and I need to know what the length is from center to center of the cam link so I can fabricate one from 3/8 stock. I have tried but none have worked as I am just guessing at the proper length. any help with the length would be greatly appreciated. SAM_1212.JPG

Attachments

·
Proud to be Deplorable
29,904 Posts
I am almost finished with my sons model 12 and I have one problem. in the parts manual in the transmission and clutch controls there is a cam link part #514397M1 that connects the brake pedal shaft assembly to the cam assembly actuator. it appears to be 3/8 inch but mine is missing and I need to know what the length is from center to center of the cam link so I can fabricate one from 3/8 stock. I have tried but none have worked as I am just guessing at the proper length. any help with the length would be greatly appreciated.
attachicon.gif
SAM_1212.JPG
If you go to agcopartsbooks.com and use it as a guest, you will be able to see exploded views of that unit.
A screenshot will help the guys know what piece you're looking at.

Someone may even have one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts