Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a tecumseh hh120 with a walbro carburetor the carburetor was gummed up pretty bad, i got everything cleaned up good but the nozzle, ive read everywhere that the nozzle is no longer available but i just want to ask all you guys on here if anybody has a replacement nozzle for this LME-29 carb? If no one has a nozzle what would be a good carburetor alternative for my hh120? Preferably a different carb that you can get parts for still, if anyone could help me out with a little info that would be greatly appreciated.

·
RED Wild Hogs, Horses & Deeres
15,608 Posts
MFnut, Welcome to GTtalk, glad you here. Someone will be along shortly to answer your questions, I am not a TEC. guy.

Reactions: MFnut20

·
254 Posts
I just had Carb Rescue clean, replace the nozzle, and make all the necessary repairs on a Walbro LME 37. Mark Hare is the owner and when I put it on this weekend it fired right up. Only had to open up the idle screw 1/8 turn and it is perfect. Good guy to deal with and he makes the replacement nozzles.

No affiliation, just another satisfied customer!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just had Carb Rescue clean, replace the nozzle, and make all the necessary repairs on a Walbro LME 37. Mark Hare is the owner and when I put it on this weekend it fired right up. Only had to open up the idle screw 1/8 turn and it is perfect. Good guy to deal with and he makes the replacement nozzles.

No affiliation, just another satisfied customer!
Thanks for all your guys help i went ahead a new nozzle can wait to get my massey fired back up again. And to answer MH81 its a massey ferguson 135 it was my first of many restorations

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
Glad to hear you got new nozzle. You can also grind a slot in the old one to accomplish same thing, I though someone had a picture out here somewhere.

I agree about Mark, he is amazing cleaning and rebuilding these old carbs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts