Garden Tractor Forums banner

Massey Ferguson 2918H Garden Tractor

4K views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  VintageIronCollector 
#1 ·
Im saw this tractor in an auction salebill I was thanking about buying it but i have never seen or heard of this model. If anyone has any info on thes models, I would be very greatful if you could show it to me.:worshippy1:
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
A friend of mine has a Massey badged Simplicity Sunstar ,it is model 2920H,and it is a nice tractor.It has rear PTO and 3pt hitch.

Reactions: JDBrian
#12 ·
THANK YOU !!! Im kinda proud of it. My Grandpa and Great Uncle are die hard Massey fans like me and their jaws droped when they saw it.

#16 ·
This is one of the first models that Simplicity made for the Agco company. I have an Agco Allis, same thing. The only difference between the Sunstar and these tractors is that the Sunstar came standard with the differential lock. Attachments for the Sunstar will fit if you need anything.

#17 ·
Well AGCO Bought Massey in 1995 so what 95 or 96 they Probably Had Simplicity Taking over the outdoor Power Products on the Massey Label But I two did not realize there were any Sunstars Made under the Massey Label . I had Thought that the Simplicity Legacy was the first Top of the Line Repainted Massey Model after Ingersoll Massey’s But if Simplicity took over right away the sunstar was still in production until 97 So the Massey sunstar is a nice Find:thumbs:

#19 ·
When I Lived in NY There was a Massey Dealer just North of Syracuse on Route 11 I think Cicero NY That Had at Least a dozen Ingersoll made Massey’s out front In Great condition that was back in 2002 when I retired from the Army. I should Have traded My 91 Ingersoll 3016PS in On it Just for the Massey Painted and Labeled Ingersoll Some Looked Brand New as though They may have Never Been sold at the time:thumbs:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.