Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, Im looking for some info(or)parts on a Massey Ferguson 85 the little garden tractor. The rubber isolators/motor mounts, are completely trashed/broken and swelled up with huge chunks missing. Does anyone have any, or... could they please provide the correct sizing for such?! They are sooo bad, i cant even tell what they would have been size wise originally! Thanks in advance!

·
4,539 Posts
Mc master Carr

Reactions: M.F. Rider

·
A Little Off Plumb
9,327 Posts
Looks like the mounts take 3/8" UNC nuts on both ends (not sure about the height or diameter) according to the parts list shown on the Agco website. (Link to Agco parts catalog Depending on where you are in Canada you could try Spaenuar as they are located in Kitchener Ontario. link to Spaenaur catalog

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks everyone i appreciate the help! Through the one link i was able to get a part number which now seems dead but i found a store that "claims" they can somehow order them @ $28.00 x4 plus tax and shipping, 2 ways! I only paid $200 for the unit and not really an option to pay $200 for motor mounts:rolleyes::oops: They have no sizing specs on them so i was pretty much at a dead end. I went and measured with the micrometers and tried to judge the circumference "of whats left" and i think 2" and as the one fellow said 3/8th unc got 2/3 pieces of the puzzle and some great places to look for them! but height is the next one. Which could screw up the belt alignment so yea kinda the important one darn:cautious: As far as durometer im pretty much stuck with what i can get but go on the softer than harder side as its a baby motor. I think thats right? Anywho.. Thanks all again for the help so far!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts