Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my MF85 with mower deck. It's another project that I'm not gonna get to anytime soon.

It has a Kohler 8 horse that turns over freely, however, I haven't tried starting it. The mower is a side discharge. Overall it's a solid tractor that would make a neat addition to your Massey collection.

I'm located in southeastern Minnesota.

$200

Please call Ben at 651-764-4507.

Attachments

·
Getting Out!
8,205 Posts
Isn't that a Briggs?? Not aware of vertical type Massey's, first I've seen. Looks well made tho. Wondering what that item is on the foot board? Pump? Gear-box for deck?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You are correct, it is a Briggs. Not sure what I was thinking when typing yesterday, maybe too many beers! Haha!

The item on the left floor board is a pulley setup, but I can't remember if it goes to the 85 or my 1650.

·
Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict
32,409 Posts
You are correct, it is a Briggs. Not sure what I was thinking when typing yesterday, maybe too many beers! Haha!

The item on the left floor board is a pulley setup, but I can't remember if it goes to the 85 or my 1650.
Yes, that's a MF1650's mule drive. Briggs is OE on the 85.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.