Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I am talking to a guy over in Germany about his Massey Ferguson Elf and I was wondering if anyone could give me some ideas on how to get it shipped from Germany to the United States. Anything would help. Thanks for reading.

·
Premium Member
3,674 Posts
Be prepared for an expensive long wait, we have a member here who has done just that. However he is no longer active . You could try sending him a PM his name is Will IAMSHERWOOD maybe someone has his contact info and could help you good luck. If you look at the site supporter heading at the top of the main page that's him being asked about really a great guy. You can try contacting Tom LGT may have his cell.

·
Super Moderator
54,168 Posts
Be prepared for an expensive long wait, we have a member here who has done just that. However he is no longer active . You could try sending him a PM his name is Will IAMSHERWOOD maybe someone has his contact info and could help you good luck. If you look at the site supporter heading at the top of the main page that's him being asked about really a great guy. You can try contacting Tom LGT may have his cell.
Here is the thread on that. We had a lot of fun there. I pinned it so it was easier to find!

Reactions: Gavin George

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
I am currently talking to a guy with several elfs and talking to him it's somewhat complicated if you don't have the right connections. The guy I am working with brings cargo containers bi weekly in to south Carolina. Best to find someone who ships to the states and pay a little extra to get shipped with there stuff

1 - 4 of 4 Posts