Garden Tractor Forums banner

Massey Ferguson line up.

5K views 53 replies 33 participants last post by  Ryan313 
#1 ·
Here are some pictures I want to share with you folks.
My mission, that I started out on 2 years ago, was to get, and
restore one of each model of GT that MF sold during the 60's and 70's.
I still have the Executives to restore. (in back of line up) Those are going
to be this winters projects. It's been fun, and I've learned alot, and had
a whole bunch of help, from you good folks here at GTT.

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
Finally you did it, I've been waiting for these pictures for a while now. GOOD STUFF.

Will, you need to get "LAGC magazine" to do an article on your fleet, you deserve it and I think the other members here would agree with me.

#13 ·
Will, you have an awesome collection and I can't believe you accomplished it in two years. A couple of us have known about it for a little while now and it was just a matter of timing for everything to work out for Will to get the pictures. Great job Will.

#14 ·
NUTNDUN said:
Will, you have an awesome collection and I can't believe you accomplished it in two years. A couple of us have known about it for a little while now and it was just a matter of timing for everything to work out for Will to get the pictures. Great job Will.
George, the one pic I saw had a "sneaky pig" get into the picture!

#15 ·
DH1 said:
Finally you did it, I've been waiting for these pictures for a while now. GOOD STUFF.

Will, you need to get "LAGC magazine" to do an article on your fleet, you deserve it and I think the other members here would agree with me.
I second that motion. That would be an awesome article.

Will, fantastic work, in only two years. Wow. Congrats on a fantastic fleet. They all look great.

#22 ·
Will, That's a very nice and impressive collection. All I can say is WWWOOOWWW !!!!!!
:worshippy2::worshippy1::worshippy2::worshippy1::worshippy2::worshippy1::worshippy2::worshippy1::worshippy2::worshippy1::worshippy2::worshippy1::worshippy2::worshippy1::worshippy2::worshippy1::worshippy2:

#24 ·
Will
Very nice collection.
Lil Bro and Myself are on the chase. I think we will have to do a pic like that just to figure out what we have. Not all ours look that fine though.
Thanks for the Pics.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.