Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Elf guardian
7,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pictures I want to share with you folks.
My mission, that I started out on 2 years ago, was to get, and
restore one of each model of GT that MF sold during the 60's and 70's.
I still have the Executives to restore. (in back of line up) Those are going
to be this winters projects. It's been fun, and I've learned alot, and had
a whole bunch of help, from you good folks here at GTT.

Attachments

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
WOW!!!
Those look very nice.

·
6 Posts
Wow! Those are amazing. I had to look at them several times. What size rear and front tires did you put on your MF14? How big could one go on the rear without cutting the fenders? My quick measurements say 25" - 26"?

thank you,

·
Masseyholic
157 Posts
Thats sweet. i hope to one day accomplish that... You have major braging rights when it comes the massey section of this site...

·
Electric Tractors
5,639 Posts
Finally you did it, I've been waiting for these pictures for a while now. GOOD STUFF.

Will, you need to get "LAGC magazine" to do an article on your fleet, you deserve it and I think the other members here would agree with me.

·
Premium Member
1,616 Posts
Very nice collection,I sure like the goal that you set for yourself and then went out and accomplished it. Larry

·
Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict
32,409 Posts
I feel special, as I got a sneak preview! Man, what a lineup for sure. But just 2 years? I taken longer on just the one Bush Hog D4-10! You do fast good work Will!

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
Will, you have an awesome collection and I can't believe you accomplished it in two years. A couple of us have known about it for a little while now and it was just a matter of timing for everything to work out for Will to get the pictures. Great job Will.

·
Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict
32,409 Posts
NUTNDUN said:
Will, you have an awesome collection and I can't believe you accomplished it in two years. A couple of us have known about it for a little while now and it was just a matter of timing for everything to work out for Will to get the pictures. Great job Will.
George, the one pic I saw had a "sneaky pig" get into the picture!

·
Live long and prosper
6,791 Posts
DH1 said:
Finally you did it, I've been waiting for these pictures for a while now. GOOD STUFF.

Will, you need to get "LAGC magazine" to do an article on your fleet, you deserve it and I think the other members here would agree with me.
I second that motion. That would be an awesome article.

Will, fantastic work, in only two years. Wow. Congrats on a fantastic fleet. They all look great.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts