Garden Tractor Forums banner
21 - 40 of 54 Posts
Will, That's a very nice and impressive collection. All I can say is WWWOOOWWW !!!!!!
:worshippy2::worshippy1::worshippy2::worshippy1::worshippy2::worshippy1::worshippy2::worshippy1::worshippy2::worshippy1::worshippy2::worshippy1::worshippy2::worshippy1::worshippy2::worshippy1::worshippy2:

Will
Very nice collection.
Lil Bro and Myself are on the chase. I think we will have to do a pic like that just to figure out what we have. Not all ours look that fine though.
Thanks for the Pics.

Discussion starter · #25 ·
olcowhand said:
I like it just fine! But Will doesn't own a single Bush Hog tractor......seriously!
Correct, that Bush Hog isn't mine.
It seemed like there was too much green between the banner, and the MFs, and it was the handiest red thing
around to fill the void.

Wow, That is a very impressive lineup. You should by very proud Will, I know the rest of the GTTalk Team is! Shawn

Awesome pics, Will. Great job on the tractors. You must be very proud of them. Thanks for sharing pics of the herd. Or should I say 'fleet'? I was going to ask about the tan/white model in the third pic, but someone mentioned it already. Quite the accomplishment!

Discussion starter · #30 ·
Again, thanks for the congrats, and dancing bananas.

What's next? Got a couple blowers to do. One for the 7/8s, and one for the 10/12s.
The blower for the 14/16 is done. A grass sweeper to redo. The Execs first off. And of course, if
I really want to make the collection complete, there are 3 missing that I'd have to hunt down, and
restore. Both my 7 and 8 are the gear drive versions. So I'm missing the 7 and 8 hydro.
My 12 is a hydro, so that means I'd need the varispeed yet.

Oh, I just counted on my fingers, it's actually been 2yrs and 5 months. It all started, when I bought
a MF8H, that had been butchered up, and repowered with a Honda. I needed something to cut a
small patch of grass at the hunt camp. Then it snowballed. I've since given that 8H to an employee who
just bought his first house. Now he's hooked too.LOL

Thanks again
Oh yeah, here's a picture of all the girls resting in Massey Hall after a tough
day at the photo shoot.LOL

Attachments

That is impressive Will! You have produced an incredible collection in a very short time. It looks like you will have to switch brands or move on to the newer GT's like the 50 and 55 series in the near future. Massey Hall, I Love it!!

I hope the girls wiped their feet before coming in.:bigrofl:
Awesome and impressive just aren't good enough words, Will. But at the moment, I can't think of a better pair. Thank you for getting them out for a group shot. Let us visit again some time.

Discussion starter · #35 ·
doggawn said:
Wow! Those are amazing. I had to look at them several times. What size rear and front tires did you put on your MF14? How big could one go on the rear without cutting the fenders? My quick measurements say 25" - 26"?

thank you,
The rears on the MF14 are 26x12x12 Tru Power. Thats max, in fact, there is only about 1/2" clearance from the deck when it's on.
Fronts are Vredstein 16"
Thanks

Discussion starter · #36 ·
ckjakline said:
Very nice massey collection .Did you notice your st bernard is bigger than the rers!
Yeah, she's a big girl.
I call her stupid head.
You have no idea, how hard it was to get all the tractors and her standing still at the same time, for the picture. LOL

That's another good photo.

21 - 40 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.