Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking of tranporting my MF 10 on a trailer and am concerned about the weight. Does anyone have an idea about how much it weighs? I have the manual but couldn't find anything about the weight.

Thank you,

Chauncy

·
Tractorholic
432 Posts
Here are some weights I took out of the manuals. MF12 - 680 lbs., mower deck - 135 lbs., snow blower - 165 lbs., tiller - 140 lbs.( 180 lbs. with extension ), Johnson loader - 350 lbs., dump cart - 170 lbs, wheel weights per set ( four pieces plus bolts ?) 92 lbs.

·
Tractorholic
3,097 Posts
I used my bathroom scales to weigh my 12G model once, wheel by wheel. Each wheel ran around 150 or under for the front and a bit more in the back.

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
I used my bathroom scales to weigh my 12G model once, wheel by wheel. Each wheel ran around 150 or under for the front and a bit more in the back.
Howard you weren't sitting on it were you. :D I like that idea...thanks

Reactions: chances882003

·
Tractorholic
3,097 Posts
MH81 you are right the 680 lbs. is for the MF12 Hydro.
So that should mean my 12Hydro will already have 100 lbs more than my 12 G and directly on the rear axle as well. Which also means the hydro driven by my boys will have the same final weight as the 12 gear driven by me. :rolling: :rolling:

That ALSO firmly decides which of the two tractors will be need to have it's wheels removed to be put in the back of my pickup (has a cap/topper) :wallbanging: and which will remain intact and will drive onto the trailer on it's own power!! :smilewink:

Reactions: MH81
1 - 12 of 12 Posts