Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can someone please tell me what year model my mf 12 is the serial # 144685296. The manuel site wont let me look at any manuels right now because im not a full member. what do i have to do to be a full member? thanks

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
wje said:
can someone please tell me what year model my mf 12 is the serial # 144685296. The manuel site wont let me look at any manuels right now because im not a full member. what do i have to do to be a full member? thanks
Are you sure that is the right serial number? It isn't jiving with the serial number list for the Massey MF12 hydro or gear drive.

·
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NUTNDUN said:
Are you sure that is the right serial number? It isn't jiving with the serial number list for the Massey MF12 hydro or gear drive.
I may have typed in the wrong numbers try this one #1446805296 thanks

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
wje said:
I may have typed in the wrong numbers try this one #1446805296 thanks
It is the same year as my Massey MF12G, 1973

·
Tractorholic
507 Posts
wje said:
The manuel site wont let me look at any manuels right now because im not a full member. what do i have to do to be a full member? thanks
Click on "Home" at the top of this page and on the Home page down to the bottom and click on "Contact Us".

NUTNDUN should have picked up on this part of your post. Bad boy George, no snickers for you tonight.

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
TUDOR said:
Click on "Home" at the top of this page and on the Home page down to the bottom and click on "Contact Us".

NUTNDUN should have picked up on this part of your post. Bad boy George, no snickers for you tonight.
Not a bad boy, I answered his other post asking the same thing titled "full member?" LOL

Now where's my snickers and ice cream? :poke:

·
Registered
3 Posts
So, can anyone do the same for my MF-12 Hydro? Serial number is 1446 504 583. I just bought it today from my neighbor. Running great but I'm in the process of lubricating everything! Some pretty nasty looking grease came out of the steering knuckles when I gave them a couple of shots of new grease!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts