Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. Have been working on my Massey 1200 garden tractor. It now runs really well and I am hoping to use with a plow. I know nothing of how to attach one and was hoping someone here may have insight. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Green Tire Wheel Grille Vehicle Automotive tire Wheel Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Car Motor vehicle Automotive tire Vehicle Tire Wheel Wheel Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Green Automotive exterior Bumper Automotive tire Asphalt Gas Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Hood Wheel Tire Automotive tire Tread Vehicle

Attachments

·
1,087 Posts
Nice tractor looks like someone made that mule drive. It will have to come off to attach the plow. I am a factory plow your installing?

·
4,476 Posts
Not sure on that 1200. Thinking they used a sleeve hitch. Will check on that and get back.

·
4,476 Posts
Yes it was a sleeve hitch. See here Page 6.

Reactions: limebuzz

·
4,476 Posts
I found a picture of one here.

Reactions: KennyP

·
4,476 Posts
Not sure. Let's see if someone who has one can tell us.

·
Super Moderator
54,332 Posts
Thank you all for replying. So is this something I can find? This attatches exactly where?
Can you post a couple pics of the back end of your tractor? Folks may be able to tell you what you need from those!

·
4,476 Posts
I would bet that the 2 hole on either side of the frame is where it would mount.

·
Tractorholic
432 Posts
Part of the Masset 1200 sleeve hitch is being sold on e bay right now. It is listed under Massey Ferguson 10 12 Brinly hitch. The big u shaped piece with the two adjusting bolts is the only part that goes to the MF1200, the rest does go to the Mf10 or MF12. Maybe if the seller knew he would sell separate as they won't work together with out being modified. I have the sleeve hitch on mine if you need pictures.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Too bad we live so far apart. The 1200 and attachments that I posted on here the other day, would be a great addition to your collection.

Reactions: Bud

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hi guys and thanks for all the responses. My 1200 is running great and I am getting an MF 14 this weekend. It has all att.

·
4,476 Posts
I can help you with the sleeve hitch if you still need the dimensions for it.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts