Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a MF 14, hydra speed. Are all MF 14's hydra speed? It's in decent shape, runs and drives good, of course I'd have to put the carb back on for that. Deck is in good shape, bearings are free althou they may be noisy, someone rigged the belt tensioner. Hydro-static drive works properly, high and low on the trans-axle is good. Hydraulics on the deck works, electric PTO works. Another of my favorite tractors, I really like the hydra speed with the lever instead of the pedal. Seems to have an enormous amount of mower, especially in low (i bet you could actually pull a house down if you got enough traction) I liked mowing with it because you could make it just creep along and it would mow through any amount of weeds at any height. Restore or resell is the question, don't have the money or ambition atm to restore, so, possibly the latter? Let me know what you guys think of her, any interest, message me, thanks.

Leon

PS I also have a Simplicity 3314 V Sovereign and a Gravely walk-behind, hopefully I'll get those posted later today or tomorrow.

Attachments

·
Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict
32,409 Posts
All MF14's & MF16's are hydrostatic drive. I've owned an MF14 in the past, and they ARE awesome GT's!

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
Looks like a nice project...well worth the effort.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts