Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

My first post. I have a 1972 MF7 that I am restoring.I thought I would share a couple of pictures.

I have everything to finish this tractor pretty much original. I started in November and didn't realize how much time it takes to sand blast and paint every little piece. Wood Gas Engineering Machine Toolroom Machine tool Gas Engineering Machine Milling Wood Gas Engineering Machine Toolroom Automotive tire Motor vehicle Gas Bumper Engineering Wood Table Gas Engineering Machine

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts
Looks very nice going to be a sweet little tractor very soon from the looks of things :)......one question were did you get the steering shaft boot I need one too

·
Super Moderator
54,332 Posts
:thumbs: :wave: Welcome to the forum! Looks good from here! Have fun!

Reactions: Gabriel

·
Another Classic Tractor
2,496 Posts
Welcome. You are doing it right, I bet it will be better than new.

·
Banned
5,695 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

You made a very nice entrance, those pictures show you know what you are doing on cleaning up a tractor.

Ben W.

·
Super Moderator
14,167 Posts
Very nice looking 7. They are a nice little tractor with that big tractor styling of the MF farm tractors of that time. I hve an 8 which is mostly restored but needs an engine. I'm having trouble finding a HM80 with a generator. The flywheel is not interchangeable between my old HM80 and a newer snow blower motor.

Looks very nice going to be a sweet little tractor very soon from the looks of things :)......one question were did you get the steering shaft boot I need one too
I have the original boot for my 8 as well. It was split but I repaired it with black silicone on the inside of the boot.

·
Super Moderator
6,254 Posts
Hi nice job on the MF7. Great tractor to mow with. I have running MF7 not restored, working tractor. I also have another I am going to fix up plus parts tractors. Noel.
Welcome to the form.

·
Elf guardian
7,712 Posts
Hi.

Welcome to the site.

Nice job you're doing there. Do you have any before pics you can share?

It's nice to see how they where before.

Do you have a deck for it too?

·
Registered
5 Posts

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,254 Posts
Looks like its on the showroom floor, well done. Do you have attachments for it? When you are done of yours, I have a 69 Massey Ferguson 7 you can do for me, hehe. Noel

Reactions: TomReid and Gabriel
1 - 20 of 26 Posts