Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Tractorholic
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made this slide show as a complement to all those who have saved many old Massey's from the scrap yards. Some of these were fixed up to use and some were restored to mint condition. Some were restored to work or pull and some were restored for show. What ever the reason they were brought back to life and provided many hours of entertainment for their restorer. I hope you enjoy it and I hope I did not offend anyone buy using or not using their photos. I just pulled some of them off this site. The music is from a souvenir album that was given to MF dealers at the February 20,21st 1959 North American Dealer Convention in Detroit Michigan. I remember my dad playing this record when we were kids and I finally found it this last week. I wanted a proper way to share it with all of you. So enjoy it.

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
You did a great job on the video Dan.

I love the way they used to do marketing, I never knew about the album but even with the magazine ads that I have been collecting it is just neat seeing and now hearing how they did marketing

·
Tractorholic
8,365 Posts
Thanks for the video !!! Fun to watch ,Al

·
4,481 Posts
Dan
Thanks ever so much for the slide show and I really feel privileged to be on the first slide and again through the show. That is my 4855 in the rough.

Regards........Ducky

·
Tractorholic
1,435 Posts
Excellent !! Really enjoyed it, even got the wife and son off the couch when the music started.

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
That was great Dan,thank you. Great video,great song too. I don't believe I have ever heard that song before.

·
Live long and prosper
6,791 Posts
Dan, fantastic job on the slideshow. I'd never heard that song. Kind of catchy though. Thanks for making it and posting it.

·
Tractorholic
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for all the nice complements. Here is a picture of the album I took the music off of.

Attachments

·
119 Posts
That was a terrific Video Dan! I really enjoyed watching it! That song adds a very nice touch! Great Job

·
Tractorholic
2,075 Posts
You did a fantastic job on the video Dan. Members like you that take the extra effort, make it worthwhile. Thanks for sharing with us.

·
Elf guardian
7,712 Posts
Thanks for taking the time to put that together, and share it with us.
Geez, I'd forgotten what an album looks like.LOL

·
Tractorholic
4,070 Posts
Wow that was great Dan! Watching the slide show and listening to that album really made my night! It's people like you that make GTt as great as it is! (BRB I have to go watch that again)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts