Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
That is actually a pretty good price and their shipping is reasonable.

·
Tractorholic
1,711 Posts
About an hour from the house for me. To bad I have blown my tractor money already.

·
Tractorholic
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yah I know it's a pretty good price but I just ordered alot of parts for the 7 so tractor money is a bit tight right now and I don't want to get caught up in a bid war with some one cuz I won't let up bidding.LOL

·
Tractorholic
85 Posts
Last week I found a set in MD. For $200.00 plus $25.00 shiping and sent him a check, from what I have seen that is about the average price.

·
Tractorholic
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh well! My loss. I know how I can get when bidding on Ebay. Usually end up bidding way too high cuz I want the item so bad. (at least I think I do at that moment.LOL)

·
4,482 Posts
Not a bad price if you are close.

·
Tractorholic
85 Posts
Well I placed a bid of $150 just for a shot in the dark and ended up with them, so that's two sets in one week. This is a good thing as I have fallen in love with my first MF and know that there will be another!

How do I know I'm in love? " I keep throwing money at it"

·
4,482 Posts
greencoach47 said:
Well I placed a bid of $150 just for a shot in the dark and ended up with them, so that's two sets in one week. This is a good thing as I have fallen in love with my first MF and know that there will be another!
Nice Job. That was a fair price.
Should you ever break up with your MFs I'll adopt those weights.

Reactions: greencoach47
1 - 14 of 14 Posts