Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a tough one. Not even Snapper Tech Support seems to know the answer: I bought an older but never used Snapper "38YTST" in a yard sale several yrs ago for $50 but have been unable to identify the tractor that matches it. The closest match that I have found in on-line documentation is a 1650. All other Snappers seem to required a drive shaft style snow thrower. Mine has a belt drive. On line, 1650 throwers are shown with belt drives but are always at least 42 inches. And 1650's appear to be hard/impossible to find. So, I'm hoping that a LT 12 or LT 16 might work. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

·
Getting Out!
8,205 Posts
Snapper had many manufacturer's make their models, some not long. I would bet you need to find who made this unit and look for that manufacturer. I have a Snapper tractor that was one of last years of Power Kings and most dealers know nothing about this model when asking around. I could look and see what models they were on blowers, but think those are bigger as mentioned.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.