Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Tractorholic
3,097 Posts
The LAST thing I would have done would be to finish reeling that fish in. Rod, Reel, Line, it's all going overboard as fast as it leaves my hands. Didn't the shark bump him after it went for the fish?

·
Premium Member
15,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The LAST thing I would have done would be to finish reeling that fish in. Rod, Reel, Line, it's all going overboard as fast as it leaves my hands. Didn't the shark bump him after it went for the fish?
I think the Shark hit the Tuna as he was getting it in the boat. That's when he threw it back.

·
Premium Member
7,364 Posts
Here is another kayaker that is pushing the limit. That shark would scare the bejeebers out of me but I think I would die of a heart attach if this happened to me. Please click on the photo to enlarge.

Water Boat Watercraft Vehicle Boats and boating--Equipment and supplies

Alaska... one in a billion photo

The photo was taken at the entrance to Katlian Bay at the end of the road in Sitka, Alaska.

The whale is coming up to scoop up a mouthful of herring (the small fish seen at the surface around the kayak).
The kayaker is a local Sitka Dentist. He apparently didn't sustain any injuries from the terrifying experience.
The whale was just around the corner from the ferry terminal, and all the kayaker could think at that moment
in time was: "Paddle Man--really fast!"

The whale's mouth is fully open with the bottom half under the boat.
If the whale had closed his mouth before he furiously paddled away -
He might have been LUNCH!!!

Look at the picture again - He is in the whale's MOUTH!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Chris, I'm with you. I would have died right there from a heart attack !!

Reactions: Cvans

·
Super Moderator
14,167 Posts
His name wasn't Noah was it! Whatever his name was I'll bet he needed a change of undies after that!

·
Banned
5,695 Posts
His name wasn't Noah was it! Whatever his name was I'll bet he needed a change of undies after that!
Jonah.

He would be Noah if he was sitting on his house in New Orleans with his cat and dog after Katrina.

Ben W.

·
Premium Member
7,364 Posts
I don't know what his name was but can you imagine how he must have felt about ten minutes later. I couldn't have even held the paddle little own use it. That's one photo that I couldn't hardly quit looking at. It's now my wall paper on my desk top.

·
Procrastinators unite tomorrow
1,417 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts