Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Tractorholic
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have what they belive to be the correct decal placement photos of a MF 10 platform and hood. I have looked at a few shots in the gallery but there is a lot of different ways the decals were put on. I have the Maple decal set and would like to get it right. My platform was all rusted so I have no idea how they were originaly. I see the Vari Speed decal in different places also.

·
Electric Tractors
5,639 Posts
This is how I did mine.
Tire Wheel Toy Automotive tire Motor vehicle

This is a 1970 MF10 that is the best all original tractor I've seen.
Wheel Tire Tractor Vehicle Motor vehicle

This is a 1967 MF12Hydra and is in original condition.
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle

Attachments

·
Tractorholic
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks nice, do you have a shot of the platform where the decals go?

I will have a set of decals for the mower deck when I am done as I do not have a deck. If anyone needs them let me know and you can have them. No need to let them go to waist.

·
Tractorholic
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The decals on my hood were pretty good so I could tell what they are. I see some MF10's have the Vari Speed decal an some do not. Mine did not have them and it is a 1968. When did they start using that decal?

·
Tractorholic
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I had a friend help me put the decals on the hood this morning. We put the side decals on first following the bend in the hood as it looked in most of the photos that I have seen. Then we put the front decal on and found out to follow the flow of silver they should have been higher. How many other people have done this?
I am hoping that when I get the nose cone on and the rubber groments in it won't show as bad.

·
Tractorholic
1,183 Posts
DanP said:
The decals on my hood were pretty good so I could tell what they are. I see some MF10's have the Vari Speed decal an some do not. Mine did not have them and it is a 1968. When did they start using that decal?
My 66 10,and my 67 10 don't have the variable speed decal.My 71 10 does.I'm thinking 69 or 70.Not sure though i don't have any those years.

·
Tractorholic
805 Posts
ckjakline said:
My 66 10,and my 67 10 don't have the variable speed decal.My 71 10 does.I'm thinking 69 or 70.Not sure though i don't have any those years.
I have a 69 and a 70 MF-12, and they both have the hydra speed decal. I'm guessing 68 and later had the decal?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts