Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently picked up a MF 10 with wheel weights. They were mounted on the inside, It has the hub caps, so they had to be mounted inside. My Question is are there 2 different styles of weights.
Or just one? Either way they must be removed before you can unbolt / remove the wheel. They are orignal 2 piece weights, Probably a dumb question, But Ive never seen massey weights before.

kubotakid

·
Elf guardian
7,712 Posts
As far as I know, there was only the one style of weights, for that series of MFs.
That's neat, that you scored a MF10, with both weights and hub caps.
Maybe you already have, but sure would be nice to see a pic or 2 of your rig

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
For what it is worth....I have a Wheel Horse GT-14 with 2 piece weights mounted on the inside.

·
Electric Tractors
5,639 Posts
I thought those weights would fit in under the hubcaps. Huh, learned something new.

on the pics. And the congrats.
Wheel weights on the MF7, 8 fit under the hub caps and maybe the MF14, 16 also,???
They have deeper dish rims because there wider.
I don't have any hub caps so I can't test this.

·
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DH1,
Thats the same weight that I have.. The rims on the mf10 might be !" more per side wider, Anyway they, { the caps } wont work with weights mounted out side.. I wasnt sure, wheather they were a special inside weight, as you can see they have a real step in the design,.Unlike most other gt weights that can be used with hub caps. Sure are Manly looking weights,..

kubotakid USA

1 - 9 of 9 Posts