Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have replaced my engine with a 13hp lifan (honda clone) and I was wondering how to hook up the throttle linkage. if some one has already done this maybe you would have a diagram or would know of a video.. Thanks for your time gismo

·
Tractorholic
3,097 Posts
Hello Gizmo,

Take a look through this page on my Massey with the Predator engine, which is probably very similar to the Lifan. I had to run a new throttle cable around the front of the engine and also loosen the nut which holds the throttle lever stiffly in place. I'm not sure there is a good picture though. I had to remove the air cleaner to gain access to the area. There was built in mounting hardware for the throttle cable. The choke I had to work at a little.

http://gardentractortalk.com/forums/topic/10395-it-lives/page-2

·
Tractorholic
3,097 Posts
Tell us more about your repower please, also with pictures. Also, that engine is supposed to be available with an 18 amp charging circuit, which model did you get?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi

Howardmf155 I clicked on the page link but it said it couldn't find the page. Maybe you could email me the page thanks gismo

·
Tractorholic
3,097 Posts
Hi

Howardmf155 I clicked on the page link but it said it couldn't find the page. Maybe you could email me the page thanks gismo
That's odd, I click on it and it takes me right there. I'll try to get some pictures for you but it will be tomorrow evening at the earliest.

Reactions: gismo
1 - 8 of 8 Posts