Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to all of you folks for posting the various manuals. They have helped me tremendously, especially in redoing transmissions, etc. Now, I'm in need of a parts manual for an MF 12 Hydra. If any of you can help, it would be much appreciated.

·
Tractorholic
427 Posts
I have a MF12 parts book that covers both the gear and hydro drive tractors. I will upload the manual as soon as I get a scanner. If you need some part#'s or info before I get it uploaded let me know and I'll try to get it for you. The manual also covers the engine, decks, snowthrowers, dozer blades and tillers. Hope to get a scanner soon, it's on the long list of things to do.

·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great stuff, thanks a bundle, I didn't know this site existed for public perusal. The guy at the MF dealership wouldn't give out the website address. hummmm..
IamSherwood said:
Re parts manual.

Have you been to agcopartsbooks.com
sign in as Guest

·
Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict
32,409 Posts
yea guys i can not do the agcopartsbooks it dose not show anything for the 12 or the 10
Yes it does....I just looked up a part number for a 12 Hydro....G models on same pages.

·
Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict
32,409 Posts
i still cant find it on here
Sign in as guest, then put in 10, do not add MF, just 10, or whatever model, then also choose Massey Ferguson from the drop down list, then hit "search". A listing appears, and in the case of the MF10 garden tractor, the 2nd one says "10 tractor" followed by Category: Parts Books / Grounds Care Equipment / Lawn Tractors / Mowers / Mower Decks

·
Registered
14 Posts
hi everyone, I just got a 12 hydrostatic, got it running today and the hydro seems weak. I found the bypass valve under the seat, should it be screwed all the way in or out? also I seen pics of hydros with the hydraulic tank under the seat, mine does not have that. is this and early or late model thing, or did previous owners remove the tank and not reinstall? the tractor is painted nice, I don't really have to do anything for a restore!

·
Tractorholic
3,097 Posts
Reactions: Gabriel

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
hi everyone, I just got a 12 hydrostatic, got it running today and the hydro seems weak. I found the bypass valve under the seat, should it be screwed all the way in or out? also I seen pics of hydros with the hydraulic tank under the seat, mine does not have that. is this and early or late model thing, or did previous owners remove the tank and not reinstall? the tractor is painted nice, I don't really have to do anything for a restore!
WELCOME!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts