Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had this for about 10 yrs now picked it up with everything for $300 used it around the house and than left with the military for a bit. now im out and need things to do. all she needed was a new battery, cleaned the carb and she fired right up today. now that i know she still runs im gonna take her all apart and get her repainted and fix a few things to puther back in good shape again. just wanted to say Hi to everyone on the forum and thanks for all the info posted on here.

Attachments

·
Tractorholic
129 Posts
Welcome back, I am new to this forum. got me a MF12 , just got it running decent so it wont die under load. I will be following your progress as I will be restoring mine also

·
Tractorholic
300 Posts
Ooooh! Hub Caps. Don't see those very often. Thank you for protecting our country. I have 2 children serving and I thank them at least once a week.

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
Thank you for your service. Glad you have returned. Looks like a great candidate for a restore. Like ross mentioned nice hubcaps, you definitely don't see them too often. Will stay tuned to watch your progress. :D

·
Elf guardian
7,712 Posts
:welcome:
Nice tractor, and with hub caps too.

I was sitting on a deck of a restaurant today, and couldn't help but overhear
a couple ladies, commenting about each others jewlrey. I thought to myself,
Thats just weird. I just don't get it.

Nice hub caps.:D
I have a set also.:D

·
Connoisseur of Rusty Junk
5,623 Posts
:wave: zarusmc Welcome to GTTalk! Thank you for your service! We're glad that you made it home safely! That's a nice looking MF12. We're all interested in how it goes with the restore, so keep us posted and stop by often!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts