Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
4,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, we finally have the MF 14 we had been chasing for the last year and a half. Now the head Gasket was out
Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Automotive tire Vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design
Came with Snowblower, Mower, and a Harris cab and 3 point hitch.
Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle Bumper Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Orange Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Wheel Boat Wheel Automotive tire Tire Motor vehicle Tread
Rear window and one door window broken:-((

Than when we were loaded and about to leave we a AMF Dyna-Mark 1010 Waaaaaaaay down under a pile of trash. Said he would take $50 so we started digging again and came out with this. POs friend borrowed it and ran it out of oil and gave it back to him. Block looks nice inside.
Crank and cam not so nice.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tire Vehicle registration plate Wheel Car Vehicle Font Gas Wood Audio equipment Bumper

Yes it was a GOOOOOOD Day.

Attachments

·
Masseyholic
157 Posts
Nice score! the amf looks really cool, looks like it has good potential too. the MF 14 looks solid, great when you get it with all those attatchments espeacially that 3ph. good luck!

·
Super Moderator
14,167 Posts
Nice find there Ducky. Just wondering... How do you get past the better half with all that tractor stuff? I'd have some splainin to do if I came home with a treasure like that!

·
4,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice find there Ducky. Just wondering... How do you get past the better half with all that tractor stuff? I'd have some splainin to do if I came home with a treasure like that!
Divorced!

Reactions: JDBrian

·
Live long and prosper
6,791 Posts
Congratulations on your MF14 and your good luck on the AMF. That Massey came with some nice stuff. Good for you.

Divorced!
That's how I do it too.

·
4,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Works petty well too.

·
Super Moderator
54,469 Posts
Great haul there. ducky! Gotcha some neat toys to play with.

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Nice haul ,Ducky.

·
Connoisseur of Rusty Junk
5,623 Posts
Great bunch of stuff that you scored there Ducky! Looks like there's some other goodies on that trailer too! Thanks for the pics!

·
Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict
32,409 Posts
Great haul ducky! Wish I hadn't sold my MF14 years back. Luckily I have a wonderful wife who lets me have what I want & can afford, even sometimes what I can't afford. But divorce still factors in, cause if I was still married to my 1st wife, I'd have exactly NOTHING! Look forward to future pics of this haul.

·
In Remembrance, RIP Dale
1,781 Posts
Great find. Gueaa if mine had trouble with my GTs they could go Cause I don't like to sleep by myself, wash dishes, clothes or clean house.

·
RED Wild Hogs, Horses & Deeres
15,608 Posts
Ducky, I've been so busy that I missed this thread, sorry..

WOW, what a haul, very nice 14 and that AMF looks very promising.. Way to go Buddy!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts