Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need some help here guys, I need a MF14 ignition switch original part # 537 461 m91. I haven't been able to find a match on jacks or partstree. I have a maple grove distributing catalog and haven't been able to match it up to any of their's either. No MF dealers close to me.

Thanks,

Larry

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Have you tried Stens ?They may have something.

·
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Funny 527 is whats in my parts manual too....... :sensored: I hate that.... I write numbers down wrong quit frequently any more.......:wallbanging: Should have double checked part number first. Thanks for steering me the right way.

·
Tractorholic
399 Posts
See you live in/by taylorville........there used to be a massey dealer down there......think kuhns equipment co. bought it out, did they close that dealership up? I know there was a massey dealer there....stop at that store once! Luke

·
Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict
32,409 Posts
We bought one of our Massey 2745's from Kuhns, but can't remember which one. Dad went to look at it, then we had them deliver it. I bought our other 2745 near Akron Ohio, and brought it home on top of our old C65 Chevy....and I'll never attempt anything like that ever again!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts