Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was directed to this site in hopes of finding a 3 point for my Massey Ferguson 1450. If anybody can lead me in the right direction, I’d greatly appreciate it. Thanks

·
Registered
915 Posts
Welcome aboard

There is a for sale / wanted section on this site

Place a ad there and may get something

Not all members check all forums

·
Registered
10,069 Posts
Welcome to GTT. Place the ad and then check out our Manuals Section(3 free downloads per day). Those hitches are sought after and are a bit scarce. Be patient, check Craigs List(CL) and Epay too. Good Luck, Rick

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Welcome. I faced the same situation a couple of years back. Found a whole 1650 with 3 point and running for $175 on Craigslist. Even though I hooked up with him asap 3-4 people called before I did. When I got there I asked him why he hadn't already sold it and he told me he loved that tractor and wanted to sell it to someone passionate about them like I was. I bought it moved it over to the 1650 I had which was easy and the guys here can answer any questions you have. I did have to have the hydraulic cylinder rebuilt which wasn't cheap. All in all it turned out a decent deal and now I have a parts tractor or if I want to throw $100 at it a decent second tractor. The three point is my favorite part of my tractor. It's so handy. I said all this to say hang in there and keep looking they are out there. Where ya from? I might be able to give you a lead if you're close.

·
Super Moderator
54,004 Posts
:wave: Welcome to the forum! I think finding a parts tractor would be the best way. Most folks won't want to part with a 3-point. Might check with our Sponsors, never know what they may have!

Reactions: clayton12752

·
Registered
915 Posts
I found once you have a 3 pt. you never want to part with it

I believe the 3 pt. from a 1650 will work on your tractor

I am not sure if the 1655 or the 1855 will work

1655 has different engine maker and the 1855 is big

Does anyone know if those 3 pt. will work on the 1450 ?

I have never checked part numbers

·
Nut Case
1,940 Posts
I found once you have a 3 pt. you never want to part with it
I believe the 3 pt. from a 1650 will work on your tractor
I am not sure if the 1655 or

the 1855​
will work
1655 has different engine maker and the 1855 is big
Does anyone know if those 3 pt. will work on the 1450 ?
I have never checked part numbers
Plus the 1655 and 1855 are the same machine, different HP ratings

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts