Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I am sharing my project i started recently, I got this 16 in decent shape for restoration, did not run due to a broken rod. I have torn this machine down and started the rebuild. It has had some rust issues internally mainly on the dash tower and some stuck parts. The fenders had some body damage which i am currently working on now.

I have changed the color scheme some especially internally and i think it makes it more appealing to the eye when you look at it. Anyways let me know what you guys think and any suggestions, I will keep posting pics and progress as i keep chugging along with this machine!

Vehicle Wheel Automotive tire Tire Motor vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Gas Auto part Automotive exterior Automotive tire Automotive exterior Gas Bumper Auto part Automotive tire Vehicle Wheel Motor vehicle Tire Automotive tire Tripod Motor vehicle Bumper Camera accessory Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bumper Automotive exterior Gas Automotive tire Automotive design Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Engineering Wood Bumper Automotive exterior Motor vehicle Gas Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Bumper Automotive design

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
54,372 Posts
I like what you are doing here! Great job!

·
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nice work.
Judging by the knock out being gone on the back of the
fender pan, it had or has the 3pt hitch?

When I got it it did not have the three point but it does look like it would support a 3 point it has the mounting joints on the axle and that knockout. I would like to find a 3 point somewhere down the road to add to this tractor
Looking forward to more pictures as you progress.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts