Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Tractorholic
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody looking for a MF 1855 there is a decent looking one on ebay at this time. Has 5 more days remaining on it with no bids so far......check it out! Luke

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
The starting bid is $2,500 on it and it doesn't mention the tiller coming with it in the description and it is cut off in all the photos so I am guessing they are planning on selling the tiller separate. A little too rich for my blood. Does look like it is in great shape though.

·
Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict
32,409 Posts
Look close...crappy paint job. Silver overspray on rear wheel weights & sheet metal is blotchy red. All was painted mounted. Overspray from hood on left engine cover. It does appear very straight, so he should have put a quality paint job on it if he expects to get anywhere near that opening bid. That extra deck is useless to the 1855...it goes to a Massey 1010 subcompact. I spotted it right off...just like mine. He's way too high, but he should pull that 1010 deck & list separately as it'll bring good money by itself.

·
Tractorholic
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I agree totally.....its not up to my quality standards either but the tractor, tiller, and mower all seem to be intact and straight sheet metal as far as i can tell!? A good restoration project but yes, hes to high on the price thats for sure!! Stumbled across it and just thought I'd mention it on here!

·
Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict
32,409 Posts
Tiller isn't listed, so doubt it comes with package.

·
Tractorholic
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Guess I need to pay closer attention......didn't notice that! Got my plate full now with my project in hand so don't need another yet anyway!! LOL!! Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts