Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening guys, just wondering if someone could take some detailed pictures of the belt guide that bolts to the engine on a 12 hydro?

Attachments

·
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nobody has one they can take some pictures of the front and back?Some measurements would be great too. Thanks

·
Registered
23 Posts
Not sure what your asking as far as belt guide. There are manuals available on this site that should help. In some cases, you will find more detailed info in the Mower Deck Attachment guides.

Edit. Sorry, I thought this was question about the mower deck. I have no personal experience with Snow Blower.

·
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Aldon. The guide im refering to is the one that bolts to the engine and covers the crank pulley.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have only seen one in a Craigslist photo.

It was a round flat piece of sheet metal.

A shield in pretty much name only.

Had two holes at top to attach it.

Although that piece is rare enough I tried to buy the tractor for it and the wheel weights:)

·
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm thinking that this shield must have fingers on the back of it to bold the belt in place to stop it from engaging when it the blower is disengaged.

·
Only member from Western South Dakota!
1,771 Posts
I answered your PM before I read this. Mine is a 12G anyway.

DAC

·
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes Will. That's the one I'm after. Can you get me some measurements of it? And pics too. Thanks so much.

·
Elf guardian
7,712 Posts
Hi.

Sorry I haven't done this yet.

I haven't forgotten to do it, it's just that I forgot to do it on Monday, when I was standing

right beside the gosh darn machine. Man oh man, I can't wait to get older, so I can forget

my age. :wallbanging:

I'm writing a note on the back of my hand (which rarely gets washed). I'll be there again

tomorrow night. (I think)

·
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I know what it's like forgetting to do what needs done. Thanks Will

·
Super Moderator
54,019 Posts
Know all about that stuff, Will! The old brain just doesn't work right at times!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts