Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
3 Posts
Hello all, This site is awsome. I need a pic of the dozer blade 630 rear mounting location. I have a blade, I think its a 630. I know that there are three variations. But the rear end has fingers like a MF14 dozer blade WITHOUT the llittle catch's .ANy pics of the mounting configuration on the rear underside of the MF10/12 would be AWSOME. Thanks.

·
RED Wild Hogs, Horses & Deeres
15,608 Posts
ahidley, First off, WELCOME to GT talk, Glad you joined us here. I removed your e-mail address from your post to protect you from getting overrun by spam. It's not wise to post your e-mail like that on any forum. With that being said, someone will answer you shortly, and you can
Private Mwssage with them if you need to, it's the safest way to get the info your looking for. I hope this helps you out. If you want to put your e-mail back on the post, you can. I just wanted you to know what is possible to happen to you.

·
Tractorholic
57 Posts
Here's a view of the rear attachment point for the MF-630. The U shaped bracket holds the rear of the blade with a clevis so that the blade can pivot. The top of the bracket bolts to the towing hitch on the rear of the tractor. Which of the two holes you use to bolt to the towing hitch depends on whether you mount the blade on an MF-10 or MF-12. Font Parallel Art Auto part Drawing

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts