Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
6,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have not used it to cut grass for a few years. So I got it going today. I have used the tractor for haulin stuff around, but no deck on it. It's a great tractor to use. Turns sharp and easy to shift. Makes a great job of the lawn. And only at 1/2 to 2/3 throttle. Easy on gas. Greased and oil it up and checked a few things.

Noel.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
54,024 Posts
Did a fine job! I see you have some yellow flowers blooming there!

Reactions: propane1

·
6,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Free yellow flowers. Hehe

Noel

Reactions: limebuzz

·
Tractorholic
2,177 Posts
NIce little tractors... they turn easily and it's amazing what 7 hp will do.

I bought 2 of them from a guy several years ago--1 with a mower but a tired engine, and 1 parts machine. I repowered the mower for mom, and sold the other machine... She loves the heck out of it...

Now, however, I need fo find mower blades for it, but can't find a parts manual... Does anyone know what blades fit the 38" deck--2 timed spindles?

Thanks,

Smitty

·
Elf guardian
7,712 Posts
NIce little tractors... they turn easily and it's amazing what 7 hp will do.

I bought 2 of them from a guy several years ago--1 with a mower but a tired engine, and 1 parts machine. I repowered the mower for mom, and sold the other machine... She loves the heck out of it...

Now, however, I need fo find mower blades for it, but can't find a parts manual... Does anyone know what blades fit the 38" deck--2 timed spindles?

Thanks,

Smitty
Stens 335-018 seem to fit.

Will

·
6,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Only 34" deck.

Noel

1 - 12 of 12 Posts