Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello anyone have a massey 7 with 13-5-6 size fronts.... Mine has 15-6-6 fronts just sits to high and I would like to see a picture of one with the smaller size tires before I go out and get new tires.......Thanks picts please :)

·
Super Moderator
6,260 Posts
This is my 7. Noel

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice Tractor and rake ......Thanks for the picture......maybe it's just me but I always thought my 7 looked higher in the front than the rear thats why Im thinking of going with a little smaller front tires than the stock size....your tractor looks pretty level in the picture

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah that may very well be it .....the factory tires may be shorter than the ones I have, Dad has a 7 with factory tires I could take one off of it and check it next to mine. ( Thanks for the idea IamSherwood )

·
372 Posts
what size tires is on the front of the bottom right ?
I went out this am before the snow flies, the front tire on the left side of the parts tractor is a goodyear 15x6-6 Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Synthetic rubber Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle . The front tire on the right side is a Super trac size 15x6.5-6. I am sure the goodyear is an original tire for the front end. Hope this helps. Ted

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Sir much appreciated big diff in tire's that should be the same by size but just aren't

1 - 11 of 11 Posts