·
Super Moderator
54,469 Posts
I think it might be a bit LARGE!

Reactions: boyscout862

·
Super Moderator
54,469 Posts
The ad says it fits "2WD and 4WD" tractor. I think that means a full size tractor. You might be able to 'revise' the mounting and make it fit. You'd have plenty of elbow room!

·
Tractorholic
866 Posts
45" x 44-1/2" x 59"

And here is what the 1428V looks like. I think it's going to be a ton of work to make it "fit" but if obtained for near free... and you have the time and skill, it could fit!

$T2eC16JHJGkE9no8gIpmBQY5,dduQw~~60_35.J

·
Super Moderator
54,469 Posts
That's a bit smaller than I was thinking! Thanks for the pic!

·
PK Fanatic
5,251 Posts
Until I saw how small the tractor it was made for was... I was thinking you could lay it down and use it to store a GT!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Just looking at the pictures it looks like the biggest challenge would be where it fits over the fenders. I think that's a nice looking cab.

The Massey is about 24 hp and 1500 lbs with a 3 cylinder diesel.. Made by Iseki.

·
Tractorholic
866 Posts
Its $600 plus shipping. They also have 2cyl Kubota diesel engines for $1000.That tractor is gorgeous,is it yours?
Nope, just something off the net! Heck, my 12 is a little too big for my place here, let alone that one! Good thing the snow removal duty, and tractor shows is enough to justify keeping the old Massey around!

2cyl Kubota motor... man, that would be sweet to drop into my Dad's Power King 1614 FEL though!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts