Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since they are no longer available and I needed a few, I am having a very short run of reproduction MF10/12 headlight brackets made up.

They are based on the last part number available from MF for the 10/12, so they should fit all 10/12 models from 66-77. They might also fit the 7-8 and 14-16 models but I'll have to wait and hear from the interchange experts. I will post up a picture of the finished part here in the next few days. An ad will follow over in the classifieds once they are officially available with pricing information. I should have some pics available by Friday.

·
Super Moderator
14,167 Posts
I just painted the bracket for my 8 the toher day. I'm not sure if they interchange but since the nose pieces do it's likely it will fit them all.

·
202 Posts

After alot of unexpeted hangups, I have one completed prototype. Here is a front and back view of the finished bracket in bare steel compared to an original NOS MF part. It is made of 16 GA (0.060") mild steel, just like the original. I need to sit down and try to figure out pricing.

·
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Guys, I think these might fit into the USPS small flat rate boxes. It looks like they will be $15 each + shipping to your door. I think its a pretty good deal vs. the time a guy would spend making one. I will post an ad elsewhere on the forum. There are some available now and if there is enough interest I'll have some more made. just trying to do my part to keep these tractors going and improving for thier owners.

What do you think, do they pass the test? Interested individuals can PM me for more information.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Guys, I think these might fit into the USPS small flat rate boxes. It looks like they will be $15 each + shipping to your door. I think its a pretty good deal vs. the time a guy would spend making one. I will post an ad elsewhere on the forum. There are some available now and if there is enough interest I'll have some more made. just trying to do my part to keep these tractors going and improving for thier owners.

What do you think, do they pass the test? Interested individuals can PM me for more information.
I'll be PM'ing you when I get the MF14 taken apart..

·
171 Posts
I bought one and its a beautiful product unfortunately it will not fit the tractor I bought it for. Its my fault and no one else's and should not be considered a blame to the maker.

My error, so if he runs out or someone needs one close to Kansas City let me know I have a beautiful one all ready for a new home.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.