Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have heard through two sources now that someone out there makes a new nose piece and possibly a dash for MF10,12. I think it's an individual doing this on the side. I also remember reading on another forum that someone was making the steering wheel center cap in several colors now. I could sure use some help with getting into contact with these people. Someone was working on reproduction sleeve hitches on this forum as well if I remember correctly. I do know Maple-Hunter makes decal kits.

With the recent high prices of good used parts on Ebay it is clear the demand is there for parts. A little too much demand if you ask me, this is supposed to be fun.

Now if only somebody could help me with some repop steering wheels, heck I'd take them used with cracked plastic! Both the MF12 hydras need steering wheels!

·
Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict
32,409 Posts
I still make them as time allows. They are solid aluminum, polished, with an o-ring to fit snug into steering wheel center. Come with decal applied. $45 plus shipping.
Wheel Motor vehicle Wood Vehicle Automotive design
This one in pic fits the later models that used the thin insert center, the one that fits the MF7 through early 14 is a bit wider at the base. Can't find the correct pic at the moment.

Attachments

·
60 Posts
i make the headlight bezels and center caps, much like daniel this is something i do when time allows, owning three companies leaves me with little time. i will try to get them done in the fall when things slow down for me, i know i have several ppl wanting them just havent had the time to make them. sorry!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.