Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, in the near future hope to start a more serious effort to locate a snow plow near me. What plow numbers fit a MF or Snapper 1650 without modification?
Thanks,
Reg

·
Registered
10,120 Posts
Did you check in the Manuals Section? I also want to point out that I have a Snapper 1600 with a plow that seems to fit it right. The manual lift requires a very strong arm and only lifts it about 2". I've heard this complaint from a couple other owners too. Good Luck, Rick

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did you check in the Manuals Section? I also want to point out that I have a Snapper 1600 with a plow that seems to fit it right. The manual lift requires a very strong arm and only lifts it about 2". I've heard this complaint from a couple other owners too. Good Luck, Rick
Thanks Rick. Used Dad's when I was a teen. Yeah, they didn't lift high but for my application it would be fine. I'll check the manuals a little later, just wondered if anyone knew off the top of their head.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looked over manuals and I found part numbers for 42 inch, 48 inch, and 54 inch. What I'm really after is the model numbers. Like 530, 62o, or something like that. As I remember there is a good sized decal on the back of the blades.

Thanks again,
Reg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts