Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Tractorholic
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everone,
This is my first tread on gttalk.I have a mf snow cab for a 10 or 12( I think).I cant figure out how this thing gets mounted.I think it's missing some bracketry,but not sure.I checked the internet,but couldn't find any info on these,and i havn't seen any at shows either.I was hoping someone on here would have some info on these,or had one and knew how they mount.

Thanks,
Craig

·
Tractorholic
1,564 Posts
I'm sure someone can help you as we have members with both 10's & 12's who live in snow country. Heck, we can't even spell snow cab in this part of the world. :bigrofl:

·
Premium Member
15,608 Posts
Craig, As for the cab, post some pictures, and someone will figure it out for you. Keep posting those question and Welcome to GT talk....

What is SNOW Ronnie?:confuse:

:bigrofl::bigrofl::bigrofl::bigrofl::bigrofl::bigrofl::bigrofl::bigrofl::bigrofl:

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
texas deere and horse said:
What is SNOW Ronnie?:confuse:

:bigrofl::bigrofl::bigrofl::bigrofl::bigrofl::bigrofl::bigrofl::bigrofl::bigrofl:
Yeah,haven't seen that stuff in a while.:D

Oh and welcome to the forum.

·
Ron Paul
1,009 Posts
Wood Floor Flooring Tints and shades Hardwood

This isnt the 100p correct way to do it as I have two extra brackets and the cab doors are pretty tight. But it does work. The tubing is just flattened on the ends and a hole drilled through to bolt together

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts