Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want a set of OE wheel weights for the '66 MF10 #959 . What are they actually worth? They're kind of pricey when I find them on e-bay, like more than I paid for the tractor, and the matching low serial# early snowblower!

·
Tractorholic
507 Posts
The best idea I can come up with is buy a tractor that comes with a set, then sell the tractor. There was a MF10 last year on eBay that sold for about $150.00 that had 2 sets of weights on it.

Bob

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
TUDOR said:
The best idea I can come up with is buy a tractor that comes with a set, then sell the tractor. There was a MF10 last year on eBay that sold for about $150.00 that had 2 sets of weights on it.

Bob
That is about the best way to go about it. A lot of times the wheel weights do bring more then what someone paid for their tractor. It is hard to beat the oem weights for looks though.

·
Connoisseur of Rusty Junk
5,623 Posts
TUDOR said:
The best idea I can come up with is buy a tractor that comes with a set, then sell the tractor. There was a MF10 last year on eBay that sold for about $150.00 that had 2 sets of weights on it. Bob
That's how I got my wheel weights. I have one set of JD and one set of IH that came with my JD112. (they are identical castings, but they're different colors, and the IH's have their emblem stamped very small on one side.) I bought the 112 because I needed the weights and chains. There was also a very nice set of 23 x 10.5 x 12 Carlisle Ags on it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts