Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Only member from Western South Dakota!
1,771 Posts
Motor vehicle Bumper Gas Automotive exterior Composite material Automotive lighting Automotive tire Automotive tail & brake light Light Automotive parking light Automotive tire Hood Bumper Automotive exterior Grille Bumper Wood Gas Composite material Automotive tire Hello all,
I haven't had much to report on my MFGT's as I only had to plow snow once this winter with the 8E, but spring has come way to early up here. I did mow with the MF12 once already but now I am actually getting it ready for summer.

To update I bought my MF12 July 2011, so I'm still learning things about it. Tonight I was changing the oil and cleaning out the toolbox under the seat and fount this sheetmetal cover. It wasn't difficult to figure out where it went but I can not figure out how it was originally mounted. No evidence of brackets or screws. I'm sure the answer is right in front of me but I ain't seein' it, and evidently the preveious owner didn't either!

Can someone show me how to mount this? I would certainly appreciate it!

Later---DAC

PS- I apologise for not getting a handle on how to post these pics. I was sure I had it set up to be at the end of the text:-(

Attachments

·
41 Posts
I'm not entirely sure but I don't think it's supposed to come off... There is no bracket to hold it on it's a knock out panel for a different lift option I believe... least wise that's how it is on my mf12

·
Electric Tractors
5,639 Posts
That is a knock-off cover that is remover to install the electric implement lift.

·
Only member from Western South Dakota!
1,771 Posts
Ok that makes sense. It got "knocked off" at some point then!-LOL. I guess I need to build my own mounts if I decide to install it.

Thanks---DAC

·
Electric Tractors
5,639 Posts
Maybe you can just tack weld it from the inside, back in place.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts