Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Tractorholic
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Owner's Manual for the MF14 I downloaded here only has the odd numbered pages and I can't find the capacity for the transmission. Anyone know what it is? Does anyone have a copy of the full Owners Manual they can upload to the site? Thanks.

·
4,476 Posts
That is the same drive axle as the 1650s and 1655s. You can use those specs.

Reactions: tinner

·
Tractorholic
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Ducky, I thought that might be the case but wasn't sure. I checked my 1650 manual and it says 5 quarts. Wouldn't you know, I only bought a gallon yesterday.

·
4,476 Posts
Hate it when that happens.

·
Tractorholic
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got the gallon installed and is just shows on the bottom of the dip stick so I'll pick up another quart tomorrow when I venture into town.

·
Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict
32,409 Posts
Ronnie, you're still safe at that level to use the tractor. More is better if working them hard, as it spreads the load over more oil, and oil runs cooler. Or being you're in Texas...."less hot".

·
Tractorholic
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yep Daniel, I ran it around the yard a little to get it all circulated and then ran the newly installed 3 point from the parts 1650 up and down a few times. Didn't have any work to do though, just playing. Really, it's very pleasant her, in the low 90's and down around 75 at night.

·
Tractorholic
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok, I've taken some and I'll try to get them posted. Guess I'll do that in a different post so I can title it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts