Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Getting Out!
8,205 Posts
There was once someone making those nose plastics, not real cheap, but only ones who were doing them. Not sure if still around. Maybe someone here has that link? They offered other things too, forget tho what they were.

·
Banned
5,695 Posts
Hello to a fellow Virginia! Welcome to the forum!

Very nice looking Massey you have there! The 14 is a tough little tractor.

There was once someone making those nose plastics, not real cheap, but only ones who were doing them. Not sure if still around. Maybe someone here has that link? They offered other things too, forget tho what they were.
GT Reproductions makes the nose cones.

Daniel, if you need one, I have an extra one laying around that I bought and ended up selling the tractor out from under it.

Ben W.

·
49 Posts
i bought a nose cone for my 14 from gt reproductions and due to the heat from the muffler it warped badly. the piece from gt would work on the smaller masseys. thats my experience with gt. my advise is to watch e-bay. they show up there if you are willing to pay the price! good luck

·
Elf guardian
7,712 Posts
i bought a nose cone for my 14 from gt reproductions and due to the heat from the muffler it warped badly. the piece from gt would work on the smaller masseys. thats my experience with gt. my advise is to watch e-bay. they show up there if you are willing to pay the price! good luck
I haven't bought any from GT, but in all fairness to GT, I must say this.

I have at least more than 7 MF's of different sizes, with OE nose cones

that have been warped by heat. On the larger ones, the heat shielding is missing.

On the 7's and 8's the shielding is there, so maybe they where just run too hot.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts