Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict
32,409 Posts
DMF said:
Looks more like Ferguson Gray like the old TO tractors to me....
Same thought here....definitely not flint metallic gray! Brought an awfully high price to be painted wrong & that seat on it!

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
Wow, that is crazy. No 3pt or mower deck or any attachments and one ugly seat.

·
Tractorholic
111 Posts
I cant believe someone paid 2 grand for a snow blower!when mine is all done with powder I dont think it will be worth 2 grand and I have a mower and tiller and mule drives for both,

I will list it on ebay for sure though LOL,as they say an ass for evey seat

·
4,482 Posts
Unbelievable price for a poor restoration.
And that seat????

·
Tractorholic
866 Posts
Well... for the cost of a new box store lawn mower, they bought a decent enough looking rare MF 16. Ad it does apparently come with a mower deck, snow-blower, & wheel weights and chains. PLUS a full set of manuals. Given a decent enough looking paint job (easy re-build to look perfect) and the fact that it's a 16 with a nice aray of attachments. I think it's a fair value. The buyer did not steal it, but like I said, for the cost of a new lawnmower and Home Depot....

Per the listing; "Fully restored tractor comes with full set of manuals, mower deck, MF520 snow thrower, wheel weights, and chains.

·
Tractorholic
111 Posts
oops I missed that , no pictures of any of the attachments, no motor pictures ,not even any of the restoration ,I think that there was some bid shilling going on LOL.dont you

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
FirefyterEmt said:
Well... for the cost of a new box store lawn mower, they bought a decent enough looking rare MF 16. Ad it does apparently come with a mower deck, snow-blower, & wheel weights and chains. PLUS a full set of manuals. Given a decent enough looking paint job (easy re-build to look perfect) and the fact that it's a 16 with a nice aray of attachments. I think it's a fair value. The buyer did not steal it, but like I said, for the cost of a new lawnmower and Home Depot....

Per the listing; "Fully restored tractor comes with full set of manuals, mower deck, MF520 snow thrower, wheel weights, and chains.
I didn't realize it came with all the attachments and manuals. The buyer definitely didn't get a steal but got his money's worth. It's a shame the seller didn't post more pics and put a different seat on it though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts