Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Tractorholic
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,
Getting ready for the snow....I pruchased a 520 Snowthrower last spring for my MF16. I thought all the pcs were there, of course, until I went to mount it yesterday. It looks like its missing the "Mount Asst, Lift" (item 94 in the parts manual). It looks like I will need to fab one up. I was hoping that someone may be able to take some pics of theirs w/ some dimensions to get me started.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Steve

·
618 Posts
I took the lift out of a 16 parts tractor cut down the thick swing arm, took 2 mower mounts welded a nut large enough to fit over each end on the back of each mount trimmed nuts to allow room and bolted unit to existing holes in frame. Works like a real one.
Klopfenstein MF16 said:
Hey Guys,
Getting ready for the snow....I pruchased a 520 Snowthrower last spring for my MF16. I thought all the pcs were there, of course, until I went to mount it yesterday. It looks like its missing the "Mount Asst, Lift" (item 94 in the parts manual). It looks like I will need to fab one up. I was hoping that someone may be able to take some pics of theirs w/ some dimensions to get me started.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Steve

1 - 4 of 4 Posts