Garden Tractor Forums banner

MF1655 Digging Stones

1K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  Bill56 
#1 ·
It sort of dried up enough for me to try and dig some more stones today.I put the teeth onto the 1655 and dug just a few before it started to rain again.Had my little guy digging the stones and I used the MF GC 2300 to haul and fill the holes.The rain stopped us as it was getting to slick,don't want to make to much of a mess.At least the stones won't be bothering the mower's anymore. Larry

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
It's a Cub Cadet Model 610 loader.I needed do have a bunch of loader work done 3-4 yrs ago.I had a geo thermal heating system put into our place and the lines where run through the tree's etc;.It was pretty tight and couldn't get into most places with the MF 175.I could have hired out the work but it would have cost me quite a few $$ so seen this loader advertised in the paper.It was brand new the guy had about 15 of them he's a equipment dealer,so I bought it and made it fit onto my MF 1655. It works excellent.I didn't mind spending the $$ for it as to have hired someone to come do the work would have cost me what I paid for the loader.Of course I installed a hyd pump to run the loader and if I didn't set the relief valve down a bit it'll easily lift the back of the tractor off the ground.With me being sort of worried about breaking the front axle,spindles etc: I dig the stones out with the loader on float that way no excees weight on the front axle.It'll lift that stone no problem however big one's like that I just push them into the bush out of the way.Larry.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.