Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
3 Posts
MH81 I am new to this site as of yesterday. I downloaded one manual? Well I am the last person on earth to still be using a 56K dial up modem and I might have clicked on the download button a few times. Today I tried to download the above PDF and this site would not let me do it, max 2 downloads per day, so I'll be back tomarrow to do it. Thanks....

·
Proud to be Deplorable
29,904 Posts
ahidley said:
MH81 I am new to this site as of yesterday. I downloaded one manual? Well I am the last person on earth to still be using a 56K dial up modem and I might have clicked on the download button a few times. Today I tried to download the above PDF and this site would not let me do it, max 2 downloads per day, so I'll be back tomarrow to do it. Thanks....
We just got high speed about 1.5 yrs ago. I thought I was the last one. :D
If you can't get it tomorrow, please let me know. Also, sometimes logging out and back in will do it.

·
Electric Tractors
5,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ahidley said:
The manual is the same as the pictures in the thread, I don't know how to upload manuals so that's how I did it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts