Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Part # 1035735M1

4 pcs. required.

Has anyone come up with an alternative?

They are a bit pricey, at $18 ea.

·
Getting Out!
8,205 Posts
Don't know what sizes you need, but try www.mcmasters.com for those. Very easy site to find things and it gets easier on each size or type bushing info you put in. They do have diff materials many times, some hard, some oilite and such, but pick one that meets the needs and they send out in 2 days or so. Are yours just plastic? Would get the bronze or other metal ones. Some have flanges and may not have enough space on axle to have those on both sides of wheel. I once had to order standard ones for inside of wheel and flanged ones for the outer end. Suppose you could get ones long enough to go all the way thru the wheel hub as one piece if you wanted? If you have grease zerks, you may have to make a hole in them to allow it to enter to the axle.

·
Super Moderator
14,167 Posts

·
Banned
5,695 Posts
Will, if you give me until tomorrow, I'll price them through the dealer I work for. We sell Agco.

Ben W.

·
Elf guardian
7,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the suggestions. I'll look around there.

All I had done so far, was get the part # from Agcopartsbooks.com

and then punch it in at Jacks. I do that just to see if things are

still available. Usually Agco pricing is about the same as Jacks.

For future reference.

OD=1.130

ID=.750

Height overall=.760

Flange thickness=.085

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Hello Will(IamSherwood),
I saw that you started this post, so I will ask you this question here: do you have any pictures of your restored MF 14 that you could share? I saw it in the background in one of your pictures in another post. Thanks.

·
Elf guardian
7,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hello Will(IamSherwood),
I saw that you started this post, so I will ask you this question here: do you have any pictures of your restored MF 14 that you could share? I saw it in the background in one of your pictures in another post. Thanks.
Have I got pictures? :D

Heck ya. All my tractors are narcissistic. :D

I'll pm you a truck load.

·
Super Moderator
54,352 Posts
Private Message. Look at the top of the page near your user name for a red # notifying you have a message.

Reactions: Gabriel

·
Tractorholic
3,097 Posts
Have I got pictures? :D

Heck ya. All my tractors are narcissistic. :D

I'll pm you a truck load.
Aw com'on Will, share with the rest of the class! You know we wanna see too!

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
I feel left out now Will. :boo_hoo:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts