Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

Thanks to the advices and exchanges on that forum, I've started to restore my MF8
last summer.
No big trouble except the disc brake, completly broken. But hopefully my dad was there with his turning machine, and I got a complety new one, home-made :smile1:

Here a few pics :
Wood Nickel Gas Auto part Machine
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Tread Motor vehicle

Have a good week-end !

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
54,332 Posts
Welcome, Raph! That looks great. I like the disc brake,too. Post some more pics when you can! Fine job!

·
Super Moderator
14,167 Posts
Looks good. I have one as well that is at a similar stage. I have the chassis comleted but not the motor. It looks like you are using a new motor. Could you tell us what model motor you have used?

·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The engine is a Lombardini (Italian manufacturer). It's the one fitted on the tractor when I got it. I've seen another MF8, also equipped with a Lombardini.
This brand is quite well known in Europe for garden equipement (like Moteurs Bernard , a french manufacturer, or Goldoni another italian one).

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Wheel Automotive design Automotive lighting

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,167 Posts
I have heard of Lombardini as a manufacturer of diesel engines but did not know to what extent they were a manufacturer of small gas engines. Thanks for the info. and good luck with your restoration.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts